How will your retirement plan clients respond if you eliminate or reduce:
– Costly annual plan audit bills
– Annual Form 5500 submission hassles (we do these for them!)
– Fiduciary Investment Selection and Fund Monitoring worries
– Incomprehensible fee structures
– 408(b)(2) fee disclosure workload
– Plan document maintenance issues
…..and much, much more!
The Platinum 401kTM was created for Financial Advisers and RIA’s:
that are committed to best practices for their clients and want to outsource a large amount of fiduciary workload and liability to independent specialists. The Platinum 401kTM is built on a registered, open architecture mutual fund platform of carefully monitored, cost-efficient funds selected from thousands of available options. Plan fees are fully transparent for the protection of both employers and plan participants.
The program is monitored and benchmarked by a CEFEX certified independent fiduciary that assumes ERISA 3(38) (Investment Manager) and 3(21) responsibility and who issues regular reports on funds, fees and fiduciary due diligence to you and adopting employers. A wall of separation has been put in place between the independent fiduciary, plan sponsor and administrator to preclude conflicts of interest or potential competition with you, our adviser partners.
Benefits to Financial Advisers and RIA’s include:
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Reinforces your role as trusted adviser by introducing cutting-edge plan structures
- Keeps you fully informed on all investment monitoring
Does this program conflict with the role of the local adviser?
No! You remain the Registered Investment Adviser or Financial Adviser for your retirement plan client. You continue to manage the relationship and all ancillary business, and are compensated through your preference of fees or commission. You are simply outsourcing many of the traditional fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities to specialized 401k Investment Managers.