How Will Your Retirement Plan Clients Respond If You Eliminate Or Reduce:
- Costly annual plan audit bills
- Annual Form 5500 submission hassles (we do these for them!)
- Fiduciary Investment Selection and Fund Monitoring worries
- Incomprehensible fee structures
- 408(b)(2) fee disclosure workload
- Plan document maintenance issues …..and much, much more!
Benefits To Financial Advisers And RIA’s
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Reinforces your role as trusted adviser by introducing cutting-edge plan design structures
- Keeps you fully informed on all investment monitoring.
Does This Program Conflict With The Role Of The Local Adviser?
No! You remain the Registered Investment Adviser or Financial Adviser for your retirement plan client. You continue to manage the relationship and all ancillary business, and are compensated through your preference of fees or commission. You are simply outsourcing many of the traditional fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities to specialized 401k Investment Managers.